What I've been doing this week~
**Warning: This is a much longer post then usual!**
I'd love to know what you all think though.... What kind of posts do you prefer reading on blogs? Please share! :)
Starting Chapter 2 of Optimal Care in Childbirth:
Leaning more about Evidence Based Practice and other sorts of studies:
Study Questions from the Discussion:
Discovering the pros and cons of different studies: Observational, Evidence Based, Experimental, and RCTs:
With MIA work.... I've been studying Nutrition and reading up on Essential oils in spare time... I received back my work from last month and am excited to go through that!
Aside from Midwifery.... I've been doing Ancient History with these three cuties.... :) We just finished studying Egypt and now we're onto Israel.
Thanks to this great audio series!! Jonathan Park! :) Also Google Earth which is one of my favorite programs I've ever installed on the computer! Now we can "go" to all the places we are studying!!
Here's a picture of the craft Judah, Havilah, and Benjamin did together. We studied the Dead Sea Caves and the story of Jericho's walls tumbling down.
Some other things I've been enjoying include....
- Listening to Generations Radio.... Link
- Working on my business ~
- Baking a lot (three apple crisps in just four days!) and hoping to take pictures in that area soon.
- Sharing the truth and God's love with the unsaved! Thankful for all those who participate in Vote Pro-Life's Valentine Campaign event last week:
- Playing with my new little friend:
- Practicing Harp~ this is how I exercise! :)
- Reading Return to the Hiding Place ~ People, this is an amazing book!! The movie on the book (which I've seen) is coming out later this year! Maybe I'll do a post on this later on, but the movie itself was convicting and the book is simply amazing. Get it and read it - especially if you have read "The Hiding Place".
- Enjoying spending time with my family (even when that involves burying a goat and drenching the other ones with calcium drench until you smell like it!):
|Judah's eyelid surgery was successful! Praise the Lord!!|
- And last, but not least.... setting aside time each week to worship and celebrate Yeshua! 'Cause HE is the One!! Praise the Lord!
|How did we manage to get all three sisters in this picture? :)|
Until Next Time,